    month old baby.

    I'll appreciate detail response.

    thanks

    certdotnetpro, Jul 19, 2004

  2. certdotnetpro

    Eric Guest

    Amit Kalani's blue traning guide:
    www.techcontent.com
    I work closer to 12 hours, with 2 teenagers. There's rarely any
    peaceful and quiet moments in our house! (it was quiet one day and I
    couldn't believe it - I wanted to tape the quiet just so I could
    remember what it sounds like).

    But, congrats on the baby! A word of advice: take lots of photos and
    videos of your baby as he/she grows up. I didn't do this :-(

    And don't spoil the kid. Too many families with 2 working parents spoil
    the kids because that's the easiest thing to do. It's hard to instill
    the proper amount of discipline, but it's critical that it be done.

    Eric

    Eric, Jul 20, 2004

  3. certdotnetpro

    Maheeta Guest

    Free Practice Tests? Most sites give you ~10 Free Demo
    Questions, but then you have to pay for more.

    The least expensive site I have found is www.walshsw.com,
    but still looking.

    Regards,

    Maheeta