    thanks,

    brian

    www.worldscapes.smugmug.com

    Brian Huether, Nov 15, 2005

  2. Brian Huether

    eawckyegcy Guest

    Naked women.

    eawckyegcy, Nov 15, 2005

  3. Oh, and don't forget spamming all the newsgroups. :)

    Philip Bailey, Nov 15, 2005
  4. Come on, you are just doing it!

    Jan

    Jan Nademlejnsky, Nov 15, 2005
  5. First, you should change your site behavior. It is annoying. You have to
    click and then scrawl down to see the picture. I saw your 4 pictures and had
    enough.

    Jan

    Jan Nademlejnsky, Nov 15, 2005

  6. The site behavior is what it is. I am not sure to what extent I can
    customize.

    Brian Huether, Nov 15, 2005
  7. Brian Huether

    Frank ess Guest

    When I chose a picture to view it came up about half revealed. I had
    to scroll down to see it entire. I could choose another picture, and
    had to scroll down to see it entire.

    It looks to me as if the banner and message at the top take up about
    as much vertical space as would allow the pictures to show fully upon
    selection. Much as I dislike "splash" screens and "Enter" pages,
    putting the banner and message on one page and letting all subsequent
    choices display full pictures would be a better compromise, my view.

    Frank ess, Nov 15, 2005