    most welcome..

    Thanks

    Kat

    kathos, Jul 7, 2004

  2. kathos

    harryph Guest

    you cant not learn enough in just 1 week of course to pass
    a exam and know your stuff, what other experience do you
    have???

    harryph, Jul 7, 2004

  3. kathos

    kathos Guest

    erm.. well I'm not sure, that's why I'm asking! I have never done these
    tracks before so I don't know how well related the exams are to the
    courseware.

    (I have 3 years on the job experience and before that did a 4 year degree in
    computers)

    kathos, Jul 7, 2004
  4. kathos

    Guest Guest

    i suggest getting some of the measureup exam sims. and see
    how ya go if ya get around 80% on them ya ready

    Guest, Jul 7, 2004
  5. kathos

    Steve Guest

    I think you would be best off buying some MCSE books on
    2003 then taking those classes if you already have a
    computer backround.

    Steve, Jul 7, 2004
  6. kathos

    catwalker63 Guest

    There are mixed reviews for the MOC courses but I have not found them very
    helpful. You will need additional study time and some practice with the
    product before attempting the exams. Also, using a practice exam
    (transcenders seem to get the best reviews) to test your progress as you
    study is a very good idea. Pay attention to the exam objectives and make
    sure you are strong in all of them before sitting the exam.

    Good luck!

    catwalker63, Jul 7, 2004
  7. kathos

    Neil Guest

    nothing beats hands on for learning the product...

    Neil, Jul 8, 2004