    zaax Guest

    What's is cheapest way to get from Central Manhattan (Times square) to
    Meadowlands convention centre in Secacus?

    zaax, Apr 20, 2005

  2. zaax

    SgtMinor Guest

    Walk.

    SgtMinor, Apr 20, 2005

  3. zaax

    Old Gringo Guest

    Walk

    Old Gringo, Apr 20, 2005
  4. zaax

    Joel Rubin Guest

    The Meadowlands is a few miles west of the Lincoln Tunnel.

    There may be other routes but try:

    http://www.njtransit.com/pdf/bus/T0320.pdf

    (stops at Port Authority Bus Terminal, 8th Ave./41 St., one block west
    of Times Sq., and at Meadowlands Convention Center)

    You might want to call New Jersey Transit (no charge from NYC or NJ)
    at 1 800 772 2222. If nothing else, you probably don't want to wander
    all over the huge PABT looking for the right ticket window / bus
    platform.

    And the Times Sq. area has been very much cleaned up in the past few
    years (some might make complaints a la the Bilbao Song by Kurt Weill
    and Berthold Brecht) but you probably don't want to wander around PABT
    looking bedazzled and put an expensive looking bag on the ground.

    Future questions on this topic should go to nyc.transit.

    Joel Rubin, Apr 20, 2005
  5. zaax

    zaax Guest

    How? There is a big river in the way.

    zaax, Apr 20, 2005
  6. zaax

    Scrote Guest

    Then may I suggest a tunnel and/or bridge to stop dampness round your
    extremities.

    Scrote, Apr 20, 2005