    joevan Guest

  2. joevan

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, May 4, 2010

  3. joevan

    ]v[etaphoid Guest

    ]v[etaphoid, May 4, 2010
  4. joevan

    Tim Conway Guest

    The balding white guy might've just been yer average strange New Yorker.

    Tim Conway, May 4, 2010
  5. joevan

    Anyolmouse Guest

    You betcha-- They should have been strip searching WHITE 80 year old
    Great Grandmas!

    Anyolmouse, May 4, 2010
  6. joevan

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Have you ever noticed how all brown skinned people decorate their
    trucks? Get with the program dipstick.

    OldGringo38, May 4, 2010
  7. joevan

    NormanM Guest

    Apparently, the arrest was based on online records. Registered owner sold
    the vehicle, and email records, not race, led to the suspect.

    BTW, question: You are a police officer. You get a call of a bank robbery in
    progress. You arrive at the scene to see a man with a bag fleeing the bank.
    Shoot, or don't shoot?

    If you answer, "shoot", you are very wrong.

    NormanM, May 4, 2010
  8. joevan

    joevan Guest

    I wonder why people try to make sense with a troll and an idiot.

    joevan, May 4, 2010
  9. joevan

    chuckcar Guest

    ROFL. He wasn't *close* to black or Mulatto. He was pure "white" Arab.
    With a beard only a lazy f*ck has. Like all the rest of the terrorists
    have been. Of course no one expects another arab to agree with that
    point. You're all f*cked in the head and the single largest cause of
    grief in the world today bar none.

    chuckcar, May 4, 2010
  10. joevan

    chuckcar Guest

    chuckcar, May 4, 2010
  11. joevan

    OldGringo38 Guest

    An MBA is earned by learning the knowledge of others
    Get with the program dipstick.

    OldGringo38, May 4, 2010
  12. joevan

    joevan Guest

    I still wonder why some try to explain simple things to simple minded
    people.

    joevan, May 4, 2010
  13. joevan

    OldGringo38 Guest

    It dose.

    OldGringo38, May 4, 2010
  14. joevan

    chuckcar Guest

    No, that's what got him kicked out of the National Guard.

    <rimshot>

    How do you recognise Bush's plane at an airport? It's the one with the
    window open beacuse he didn't want to spring for air conditioning.

    <rimshot>

    chuckcar, May 4, 2010
  15. joevan

    OldGringo38 Guest