    It'll happen again in a thousand years or so..

    By the way.. this June your clock will read:

    06:06:06 06/06/06

    Gary G. Taylor, Apr 3, 2006

  2. Gary G. Taylor

    Supersano Guest

    Ah. Elsewhere someone said in "another hundred years". ptptptpttt

    Supersano, Apr 3, 2006

  3. Today Gary G. Taylor commented courteously on the subject at
    hand
    every 100 years - 1406, 1706, 1906, 2006, 2506...

    All Things Mopar, Apr 3, 2006
  4. X-No-Archive: YES
    Gary G. Taylor [] has entered into testimony

    No, mine will read 06:06.

    --

    Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
    ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com

    Chadwick Stone©, Apr 3, 2006
  5. Gary G. Taylor

    Margolotta Guest

    Only in North America (and anywhere else that writes the date in the format
    mm/dd/yy). As I am in Europe (where the standard format is dd/mm/yy) it's,
    obviously, not going to work here.

    Margolotta, Apr 3, 2006
  6. Gary G. Taylor

    JANA Guest

    At our location, we are using YY-MM-DD.

    If you check with the NIST, there are time corrections every year or two.
    Since the time zone changes are done on the same date, unless modified,
    things will remain as normal.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Apr 3, 2006
    In europe this will happen on the 4th of May instead!

    Roger Jansson, Apr 3, 2006
  8. Gary G. Taylor

    Poppy Guest

    Fun. Your post instantly reminded: eight of us assembled August 8 at
    exactly 8pm and we sat down and consumed eight courses at dinner.
    Invitation: an "Eight Party"! Year: 1988. I'm planning one for
    summer after next.

    Poppy
    PS I think you should leave the post up; why have it removed?

    Poppy, Apr 3, 2006
  9. Gary G. Taylor

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    WTF are you talking about?

    Oldus Fartus, Apr 3, 2006
  10. Gary G. Taylor

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In Chadwick Stone© spewed forth:
    Yup - and mine does that twice a day <g>

    Toolman Tim, Apr 3, 2006
  11. X-No-Archive: YES
    Toolman Tim [] has entered into testimony
    AVcYf.5$
    Using the 24-hour format (should your clock have the option) will reduce
    timekeeping piece evil by 50% ;)

    Chadwick Stone©, Apr 3, 2006