  1. DP

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i call goat smegma.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 10, 2005

  2. DP

    Neil Guest

    never what?

    Neil, Feb 10, 2005

  3. DP

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    ...never married the daughter of a preacher man.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 10, 2005
  4. DP

    Jtyc Guest

    ..never married the daughter of a preacher man.

    That is true.

    Where did you learn so much about me??

    Jtyc, Feb 10, 2005
  5. DP

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    the enquirer

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 10, 2005
  6. DP

    ews Guest

    *PLONK*

    ews, Feb 10, 2005
  7. DP

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, ews climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Oh, dear. I seem to have offended the dick! That was quick.

    Sadly, it beat me to the "K" key. LOL!

    JaR, Feb 10, 2005
  8. DP

    Jtyc Guest

    the enquirer

    Those bastards...

    *shakes his fist*

    Jtyc, Feb 10, 2005
  9. DP

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    dick. quick. he.. he.. .. it rhymes. he.. he..

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 10, 2005