    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Does your husband ride a motorcycle as well, ma'am?

    JaR, Feb 10, 2005

  2. DP

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, ews climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    And you seem determined to be a dick. Do you have any real friends, or just
    the ones on the pr0n sites?

    JaR, Feb 10, 2005

  3. DP

    ews Guest

    jesus chirst. im having #geek irc flashbacks.... someone disconnect my
    ethernet.. plssssss!

    ews, Feb 10, 2005
  4. DP

    Paisleyskye Guest

    You called? What do you want, a book? I have one on A+ certification if you
    want it. Please send me an email and I can follow up with payment options.

    Peace,
    Paisley Skye

    Paisleyskye, Feb 10, 2005
  5. DP

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    ain't it good to be a red neck.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 10, 2005
  6. Nice try Rowdy

    CrushesBeforeItCuts, Feb 10, 2005
  7. DP

    ews Guest

    those from pr0n sites arent real friends? it doesnt take a whole lot of
    determination to be a dick to a bunch of windows admins. this group
    seems to be a real dick congregation.

    ews, Feb 10, 2005
  8. You're doing your damnest to be unliked aren't you.

    CrushesBeforeItCuts, Feb 10, 2005
  9. DP

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    what we gonna need you to do, sonny, is come on down to bayou country and
    bring y'er fishin' line. we got us some dogfish to catch for dinner.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 10, 2005
  10. DP

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    oh, you have that special sekrit feature in your ng reader as well.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 10, 2005
  11. DP

    Neil Guest

    I'm going to have you deported Rowdy

    Neil, Feb 10, 2005
  12. DP

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    noooo.... don't send me back to puerto rico..AGAIN!!!!!

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 10, 2005
  13. DP

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, ews climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    So I guess that explains why you so desperately want to join.

    JaR, Feb 10, 2005
  14. I don't care if it WAS Rowdy. It was still funny. To me.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 10, 2005
  15. Don't let him fool you, Neil. He's really from Cuba.

    I know because he sent me them cigars.

    Or maybe it was Jamaica. Might have been coffee.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 10, 2005
  16. DP

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeĀ® climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Or maybe it was those Jamaican Cigars?

    JaR, Feb 10, 2005
  17. DP

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Yess. Cuba will never be the same, now that we can't smoke in public
    anymore.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 10, 2005
  18. DP

    Neil Guest

    then you better not say bad word

    Neil, Feb 10, 2005
  19. DP

    Jtyc Guest

    Does your husband ride a motorcycle as well, ma'am?

    Well!!! I never!

    *cries*

    Jtyc, Feb 10, 2005
  20. DP

    Jtyc Guest

    You called? What do you want, a book? I have one on A+ certification if
    you
    I call bullbutter.

    Jtyc, Feb 10, 2005