    filled with machines running various operating systems.

    so are you working for xo or uh are you supporting that two workstation
    windows domain in yer bedroom?

    ews, Feb 10, 2005

  2. YAMAHA IS BEST FOR MOTORCYLE CERTIFICATION

    UPDATES

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 10, 2005

  3. DP

    ews Guest

    uh.. they are decent.. but nothing touches the hayabusa.

    ews, Feb 10, 2005
  4. YAMAHA IS MORE BETTER FOR WATERCRAFT THAN FOR MOTORCYCLE CERTIFICATION

    CrushesBeforeItCuts, Feb 10, 2005
  5. HAHAHAHAHA Get a real motorcycle. I mean a f'n Suzuki. Pleeeeeze.

    CrushesBeforeItCuts, Feb 10, 2005
  6. DP

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, ews climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Heh. Ask Koichi where he was last night.

    Servers are Suns, TYVM.

    And they happen to be in the basement, not the bedroom.

    JaR, Feb 10, 2005
  7. DP

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Feb 10, 2005
  8. DP

    ews Guest

    ews, Feb 10, 2005
  9. DP

    ews Guest

    and caps are more better for making yer point. is english your first
    language?

    ews, Feb 10, 2005
  10. DP

    ews Guest

    hrm.. cant really talk bad about unix. ++;

    ews, Feb 10, 2005
  11. CrushesBeforeItCuts, Feb 10, 2005
  12. DP

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Feb 10, 2005
  13. CrushesBeforeItCuts, Feb 10, 2005
  14. DP

    Jtyc Guest

    Jtyc, Feb 10, 2005
  15. DP

    ews Guest

    ews, Feb 10, 2005
  16. THAT'S JUST WONGH

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 10, 2005
  17. DP

    ews Guest

    ews, Feb 10, 2005
  18. THAT'S JUST WONGH

    You say bad word

    CrushesBeforeItCuts, Feb 10, 2005
  19. OKAY YOU WANT BAD WORD I SAY BAD WORD!

    PAISLEY!

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 10, 2005
  20. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    CrushesBeforeItCuts, Feb 10, 2005