    around the Lansing area?

    Thanks

    DP

    DP, Jan 11, 2005

  2. Given that MCSE's earn ridiculously high salaries. I've
    Since when has a six figure salary been ridiculous?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 11, 2005

  3. DP

    LnkWizard Guest

    Thanks Kline! You let the sekret out now everyone is going to want
    an MCSE.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Jan 11, 2005
  4. DP

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you sir, are on the sure path to luxury, girls, and success! you keep
    that up, y'hear me!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 11, 2005
  5. DP

    billyw Guest

    define "ridiculously high"
    i would pay one more than 25k gbp unless they looked like eva longoria of
    course

    billyw, Jan 11, 2005
  6. DP

    Kendal Emery Guest

    ha ha ha haha hahaha hahahaha hahahahahah
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

    Damn, if I had tried to keep that in, I would have bust a gut!

    Kendal Emery, Jan 11, 2005
  7. DP

    Guest Guest

    an admirable HR policy...

    Guest, Jan 11, 2005
  8. Given that MCSE's earn ridiculously high salaries. I've
    .... or require new keyboard perhaps!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 11, 2005
  9. DP

    Neil Guest

    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    *wiping tears*
    OMG, that was funny........

    Neil, Jan 11, 2005
  10. DP

    Neil Guest

    he was including decimal places

    Neil, Jan 11, 2005
  11. DP

    Neil Guest

    too true. I thought I was going to pee myself...

    Neil, Jan 11, 2005
  12. DP

    Neil Guest

    or a cleaner screen

    Neil, Jan 11, 2005
  13. DP

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In
    You mean to tell me you can make up to $9,999.99 a year with MCSE cert?
    Jeepers crow! Sign me up!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com will kill you! No, not! Only kidding!

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 11, 2005
  14. DP

    Neil Guest

    http://bkcareers.com/about.html and start your career

    Neil, Jan 11, 2005
  15. DP

    billyw Guest

    that was meant to be wouldn't.
    but i feel the policy is very fair and compensates an employee bringing
    "added value"

    billyw, Jan 11, 2005
  16. DP

    Guest Guest

    After quickly tapping "eva longoria" into google images, I assumed that's
    what you meant...

    Credit where credit's due, if only the HR dept here looked for 'visual
    qualifications' when hiring new staff..

    Guest, Jan 12, 2005
  17. DP

    ews Guest

    sounds like you guys need to support linux with your mcse's... i have 3 =)

    mu hahahah

    ews, Feb 9, 2005
  18. DP

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, ews climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Now what could possibly be wrong with that statement?

    JaR, Feb 9, 2005
  19. DP

    ews Guest

    wait nm.. most of you couldnt support windows with your mcse... my bad..
    sowwwy

    ews, Feb 9, 2005
  20. DP

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, ews climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    Yah, right. This from the guy that couldn't get a job with a *real* car
    company.

    JaR, Feb 9, 2005