    Terry Lynton Guest

    running win 98/se. what exactly is: timesink/gateway/tsbot and is it needed
    on my computer.? tsfl.

    Terry Lynton, Apr 7, 2004

  2. Terry Lynton

    Millimeter Guest

    On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 13:21:55 +0100, "Terry Lynton"
    <> wrote:

    >timesink/gateway/tsbot

    You might want to run an Anti Virus software as well as a popup
    killer. I use
    AVG from www.grisoft,com
    Spysweeper from www.webroot.com

    They are both free and work well. Read many of the other post and you
    will see reference to several other decent products that are free.

    hth, Millimeter

    Millimeter, Apr 7, 2004

  3. Terry Lynton

    °Mike° Guest

    You are infected with Conducent (Timesink/Tsadbot) spyware.

    Spybot Search & Destroy
    http://spybot.eon.net.au/
    http://www.safer-networking.org/
    http://spybot.safer-networking.de/