    will also receive the Measure up test preparations. Can
    anyone tell me how many time I will be needing for
    studying for the exams?

    Guest, Dec 7, 2004

  2. Can
    Well, if you use the tools day in day out and have been so for a few
    years, you should already know enough to pass these type of 'exams'.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 7, 2004

  3. Guest

    Eric Guest

    If you don't have a background in .net it might take some time before
    you feel comfortable enough to take the tests.

    This is quite different from the older languages.

    Eric

    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2010
    Eric, Dec 7, 2004