    Also can i configure the DC controller so that is can manage the Date/Time
    for all domain members.

    Thanx

    Guest, Oct 21, 2006

  2. Hello,

    this forum has for subject "MCSE certifications..." ! For technical
    questions about the products, you should use the "windows.server.general"
    news.

    To have a correct configuration, you only have to configure DC to access an
    external NTP server.
    By default, all member servers and workstations have a service that
    automatically take reference time from DCs !

    Bye.

    Thierry DEMAN [MVP], Oct 21, 2006

  3. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    I can't remember now how to fix the issue with the time difference, but yes,
    your DC can be a Time Server.

    That setting, if I remember correctly is in the DHCP.

    LOWDES!!!!! Since you've got your MCSE and I don't, why don't you answer
    this?

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 21, 2006
  4. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Open a command prompt on the XP workstation and type the following where
    "yourDCnamehere" is the name of your domain controller.

    net time \\yourDCnamehere /set /y

    Here is the site for the time server setup.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/816042

    In the future please attempt to do your own research first. When you come to
    this particular forum we expect that you will have done everything you know
    how to get the answer and that coming here is your last gasp at finding a
    clue.

    LRM, Oct 22, 2006
  5. Guest

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    I didn't think Lowdes would be able to answer it. Once again, he proves that
    HIS mcse is worthless.

    BD [MCNGP], Oct 22, 2006