TIGER WOODS LOVES THE D60 !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Oct 3, 2003.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Oct 3, 2003

  2. Annika1980

    Mark Hanson Guest

    Didn't he already love it yesterday when you posted the same gallery? Fear
    not, Annika: you haven't been buried by the spam.

    Mark

    Mark Hanson, Oct 3, 2003

  3. Annika1980

    Brothermark Guest

    Those photos deserve a few reposts.
    Mark

    Brothermark, Oct 3, 2003
  4. Although due to the huge amount of TROLL PORNO posts all in CAPS you may
    have be filtered out. Many I hvae noted talked about blocking any subject
    tht was all in caps

    Darrell Larose, Oct 3, 2003
  5. Annika1980

    Giorgis Guest

    Considering Annikas latest collection, I would like to ask a technical
    question. In the photo below, why is the head of the club not sharp on the
    front edge ?

    I understand why it is not sharp on te back because the head is moving.
    Shouldn't the front edge be sharper ?

    http://www.pbase.com/image/21869135

    Giorgis, Oct 3, 2003
  6. Annika1980

    Badgerfish Guest

    apparently he loves Nike too, except of course any of the Nike equipment
    that is supplied to him. Bit of a contradiction really, much like your
    governments foreign policy. OOh & I hear the looney tunes at US Space
    Command are at it again........

    Badgerfish, Oct 3, 2003
  7. Annika1980

    mfa Guest

    No, it's just the same effect in reverse. Any spot on the head (if
    you could see the detail) would look blurry.

    The shaft edges looks sharp because the direction of motion on the
    image plane is right up the shaft. If the shaft near the head had
    dots on it they would looked smeared up the shaft.

    mfa, Oct 3, 2003
  8. Annika1980

    George Kerby Guest

    Uhh, just *what* are the loony tunes at the "US Space Command" (whatever the
    hell that is) are at again. Enquiring minds need to know.

    George Kerby, Oct 3, 2003
  9. Annika1980

    Badgerfish Guest

    US Space Command is one of your military commands, it seems to be the home
    of the most right wing, global domineering, Looney tunes military mafia you
    have.

    Personally I think its a bit like a dustbin where all those generals who
    want to start 'nuking' countries rather than just plain invading & killing a
    few poorly armed & trained regulars, are put.

    Unfortunately all this seething pent up 'nuking' testosorone has produced a
    command amongst whose stated *published* aims are to put nuclear devices
    into space to begin ww3 very nicely thank you.......is that clear to you now
    George ??

    Badgerfish, Oct 3, 2003
  10. Annika1980

    Mark Hanson Guest

    "My" government? Hey, I didn't vote for that moron...

    Mark

    Mark Hanson, Oct 3, 2003
  11. Annika1980

    Brothermark Guest

    I wouldn't bother answering that.
    Someone has a bee in his bonnet and its driving him to distraction.

    Don't be so provocative. Your rants were totally off-topic. I've rarely seen
    such an off-topic rant before. You went from Tiger woods to WW3 without
    anyone else's help

    Mark

    Brothermark, Oct 3, 2003
  12. Annika1980

    Badgerfish Guest

    are you one of the 'enquiring minds' or a 'National Enquirer' reader, I
    think I know which....

    Badgerfish, Oct 3, 2003
  13. Annika1980

    George Kerby Guest

    I don't intend to answer because badge is one of those old fart limeys who
    see a conspiracy behind everything. There is no point in having a dialogue
    because he already knows it all. He just hates the US and Bush and the rest
    of his English buddies are of a mindset where the "Dr. Strangelove"
    situation he described is reality. I attribute it to ancient plumbing common
    in the homes of many Brits and lead poisoning resulting thereof.

    It is amusing, isn't it? Dance, badge, dance!!! LOL!!!

    George Kerby, Oct 3, 2003
  14. Annika1980

    Badgerfish Guest

    Luckily, that's pretty much the only lead that's entering our bodies, unlike
    in your country, where flying lead seems to be the issue.......

    Badgerfish, Oct 3, 2003
  15. Annika1980

    Brothermark Guest

    are you one of the 'enquiring minds' or a 'National Enquirer' reader, I
    I am neither. But you sir are a top-poster. A very selfish practice.
    Mark

    Brothermark, Oct 3, 2003
  16. Annika1980

    Brothermark Guest

    He just hates the US and Bush and the rest
    Uhm, I'm British too. Be careful how you generalise.
    My plumbing isn't lead.

    Mark (British but not anti-US or anti-Bush)

    Brothermark, Oct 3, 2003
  17. Annika1980

    George Kerby Guest

    He has no couth. Hence his handle.

    George Kerby, Oct 3, 2003
  18. Annika1980

    George Kerby Guest

    Hey, I'm Scoth-Irish myself. I'm "counter-badgering", that's all.

    George Kerby, Oct 3, 2003
  19. Annika1980

    Badgerfish Guest

    More Scoth ....than Irish I suspect.....

    Badgerfish, Oct 3, 2003
  20. Annika1980

    blech Guest

    That's what this unlucky chap thought...

    Friday October 3, 09:10 PM

    Man Shot Dead In Drive-By Shooting
    A man who who was gunned down and another injured in a drive-by
    shooting were victims of a "targeted attack", police have
    revealed.Assistant Chief Constable Jeremy Alford of Hertfordshire
    police said no motive has been established for the slaying.The
    32-year-old, from Stevenage, and another man were sprayed with bullets
    on Friday morning by one of two balaclava-clad gunmen in a white
    transit van as they left a gym in Hoddesdon, Herts.

    Van torched

    The man, who has not been identified, was pronounced dead while his
    colleague, a Londoner, is under police guard at an unnamed hospital.

    It is thought up to 30 bullets were fired from an automatic weapon.

    The gunmen dumped their van in a nearby field before setting it on
    fire and driving off in a silver saloon.

    Mr Alford said: "I am aware this incident will have concerned the
    local community but our initial inquiries suggests this was a targeted
    attack."

    He would not be drawn on whether the murder was drugs-related.

    "We are no further forward in terms of motive. The more we find out
    about the victim and his associate the more we will find out about the
    motive," Mr Alford said.

    The victims were leaving the Physical Limit gym at 9.20am when they
    were attacked.

    Witnesses

    Mr Alford said he believed they were getting into a blue Peugeot,
    which was owned by one of the men.

    "We believe these two people then got into a silver saloon and sped
    away from the Lampits area.

    "We are looking for people who may have seen the vehicle or white van
    in the Lampits area over the last few days."

    Police are increasing patrols in the town to put residents' minds at
    rest.

    The shootings shocked Hoddesdon residents.

    Eric McIllwraith, one of the first people on the scene, told Sky "I heard shots in quick succession like an automatic weapon.

    "It looked like shots were fired through the car itself. It looked
    like him (the victim) and a friend were coming out of a health centre
    and both were injured."

    He ran into the street to help the men - one of whom was lying on the
    ground.

    The witness said the man's name was Dave and he had been shot in the
    chest and the leg.

    Mr McIllwraith added: "The second (victim) was given an IV
    (intravenous) and taken away on a stretcher. He had a wound on his
    back and his leg but he was running around a lot so I think it was
    more shrapnel.

    'Chaos'

    "I didn't hear any cars squealing and there's no marks down there. We
    were out within seconds and they were gone."

    Another witness, Michael Priddis, told Sky News the area was in
    "chaos".

    He said: "It's unbelievable. It's such an unrealistic thing to happen
    in this sort of town."

    It is not the first time there has been a serious shooting in
    Hoddesdon.

    In August, 2000, two armed robbers convicted of murdering a Sicilian
    millionaire's wife while stealing her Rolex watch in Hoddesdon were
    sentenced tonight life terms in jail.

    Daniel Whyte, 24, and Jason James, 29, both from west Ealing, west
    London, were found guilty at St Albans Crown Court of murdering
    46-year-old Giuseppina Martorana.

    blech, Oct 3, 2003