    here we go hope this helps and very reasonably priced aswell

    http://www.hkflix.com/xq/asp/filmID.527972/qx/details.htm

    Dave

    Dragon, Apr 12, 2004

  2. i've got a feeling this is one of those where with the original soundtrack
    some of it's chinese, some of it english.

    --
    Gareth.
    Quote of the day.

    the dog from that film you saw, Apr 12, 2004

  3. Dragon

    Vamp Guest

    thanks, i'd of liked to have the original language with english subs as
    english dub is normally a bit crap, i was thinking of getting the taiwan
    version and the other with the dubbed english :)

    thanks

    Vamp, Apr 12, 2004
  4. Dragon

    Dragon Guest