    really want to reinstall,

    Help!! Please.

    Colin

    Colin Grant, Nov 2, 2003

  2. Colin Grant

    Boomerang Guest

    You mean this one?:
    http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/

    HTH,
    Boomerang

    Boomerang, Nov 3, 2003

  3. Colin Grant

    john avery Guest

    does the mentioned calendar synchronize with palm desktop/palmpilot?

    john avery, Nov 3, 2003
  4. Colin Grant

    Boomerang Guest

    No, Mozilla Calendar doesn't support palm synchronizing at the moment.

    This is a quote from the FAQ:
    "Does it synch with my Palm Pilot?
    The calendar does not yet synch with your Palm Pilot."

    HTH,
    Boomerang

    Boomerang, Nov 3, 2003