    comcast and need some help here.

    Thanks,

    Brian

    Brian, Aug 6, 2005

  2. Brian

    Doug G Guest

    What is entered in the text boxes and what boxes are marked in Tools ->
    Account Settings -> Outgoing Server (SMTP)?

    Is your firewall and antivirus software configured to let Thunderbird
    send mail?

    What version of Windows are you using?

    Doug G, Aug 6, 2005

  3. Brian

    Brian Guest

    I got it! I had a space in between my user name in the outgoing server
    box. Thanks for the help!

    Brian

    Brian, Aug 7, 2005