Thunderbird Ver 1.0.1

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by [email protected], Mar 7, 2005.

  1. Sorry I must be having a bad day, I was reading the thread at the top of
    the page.

    [email protected], Mar 7, 2005

  2. graeme@invalid

    ..brian.. Guest

    I was wondering where you'd seen it. Like I said... if you're feeling
    crazy, you can always try a nightly build:

    [ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/nightly]

    Just realize they aren't for people wanting a 'finished' or bug free
    product. You should know how to backup your profile/mail, and not get
    ticked off if your profile gets hosed. The same goes for the 'test'
    versions of Firefox; be it a nightly, Developer Preview, Preview
    Release.

    ..brian.., Mar 7, 2005

  3. O.K. thanks

    [email protected], Mar 7, 2005