Thunderbird Ver 1.0.1

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by [email protected], Mar 6, 2005.

  1. O.K. I give up, could someone please send me a link to where I can get
    Thunderbird Ver 1.0.1

    [email protected], Mar 6, 2005

  2. graeme@invalid

    ..brian.. Guest

    I'd quit looking, because it's not released ;-) Is there a particular
    bug or feature that is tagged for 1.0.1 build that you need? Or do you
    just *have* to have the latest version?

    Keep checking:
    http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/thunderbird/releases/

    Or you could always try a nightly build.

    ..brian.., Mar 6, 2005

  3. I just looked at the top of the page and it says Thunderbird Ver 1.0.1
    it must have an auto update function because I certainly didn't install
    it.

    My computer is obviously possessed.

    Thanks for your reply

    [email protected], Mar 6, 2005
  4. graeme@invalid

    Big Will Guest

    on the top of what page? I know that when I click help\about it says 1.0.

    Big Will, Mar 6, 2005