    header on a usenet message

    Is it possible ?

    Thanks

    Al Dykes, Jan 8, 2005

  2. Al Dykes

    Tom Betz Guest

    Quoth (Al Dykes) in @panix3.panix.com:
    Have you looked at the Mnheny extension?

    <http://texturizer.net/thunderbird/extensions/#mnenhy>

    --
    George Bush's War of Choice on Iraq is a totally unnecessary war.
    Every life lost, every limb lost, every disfigurement, every

    Tom Betz, Jan 8, 2005

  3. Al Dykes

    Justin Guest

    Do servers still exist that obey the distribution headers?

    Justin, Jan 12, 2005