  1. neville

    neville Guest

    I am just testing it.

    neville, Apr 6, 2005

  2. neville

    old john Guest

    switch it on neville its not working..J

    old john, Apr 6, 2005

  3. neville

    neville Guest

    Edward emile wahbe is still at the top of the list I dont want him to be
    at the top of the list for 12 years.How do you get rid of his post.

    neville, Apr 6, 2005
  4. Press the key marked Delete.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Apr 6, 2005
  5. neville

    Gordon Guest

    Doesn't work in TBird - just mark it "Read" and view only Unread
    messages.....

    Gordon, Apr 6, 2005
  6. neville

    neville Guest

    Thank you Gordon.I am feeling very responsible and sophisticated today
    and continue to resist any trolling urges.Now I have Thunderbird I feel
    reborn.

    neville, Apr 6, 2005
  7. neville

    Gordon Guest

    Make sure you take a look at all the Extensions that are available - you
    can do some great customizing, which you can't with OE......

    Gordon, Apr 6, 2005