    In Thunderbird is there any way (or possibly an extension) of stripping
    email addresses from messages before forwarding them ?

    Thanks much.

    Perk, Apr 22, 2006

  2. Perk

    gwtc Guest

    yeah, hi-lite them and hit the delete button

    gwtc, Apr 22, 2006

  3. Perk

    Perk Guest

    I tried that a while ago and sent it to myself but it didn't seem to work.

    Just tried it again but no luck.

    Perk :)>)

    Perk, Apr 22, 2006
  4. Perk

    Olgierd Guest

    First click "forward" and then try deleting. Supposedly you do it the
    other way.

    Olgierd, Apr 23, 2006
  5. Perk

    Perk Guest

    That's what I did. I clicked on "forward" and then deleted the mass of
    email addresses and then sent it to myself.

    No luck at all.

    Perk :)>)

    Perk, Apr 24, 2006