    problems associated with T-Bird? I didn't check the memory, but task
    manager was showing low cpu usage the whole time.

    Jim

    Jim, Nov 17, 2005

  2. Jim

    gwtc Guest

    The only answer I have for you is to learn to Save your typed messages
    often. Hitting CTRL+S is a quick shortcut key, since your fingers are
    already on the keyboard.

    gwtc, Nov 17, 2005

  3. Jim

    Moz Champion Guest

    Um, why use Mozilla 1.7.11 and Thunderbird? Wouldnt Firefox 1.0.7 be a
    better 'fit' with Thunderbird? OR, use the email component already
    available in Mozilla 1.7.11 instead of Thunderbird.

    Moz Champion, Nov 17, 2005
  4. gwtc schreef:
    Or wait a bit until TB 1.5 comes out, which has an auto-save option
    (also not perfect, while during the save, you temporarily can't type).

    H.

    --
    Hendrik Maryns

    ==================
    www.lieverleven.be
    http://aouw.org

    Hendrik Maryns, Nov 17, 2005
  5. Jim

    Jim Guest

    I had adopted Firefox and Thunderbird a long time ago but abandoned FF
    because of repeated disappearance of history files/auto complete
    entries and other quirky behavior (1.06 and 1.07). I suppose I should
    migrate my mail settings back into Mozilla.

    Will use the Ctrl S feature now.

    Jim

    Jim, Nov 17, 2005
  6. Jim

    Jim Guest

    Keeping my eyes out for the 1.5 final release.

    TUVM

    Jim, Nov 17, 2005