    extra added feature worth considering for future releases of TB.

    Regards,

    Will

    Big Will, Mar 8, 2005

  2. Yes, this is possible with the Mnenhy extension, and I have found it to
    be a blessing indeed!

    http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/

    Once installed, directions for Folder Options are here:

    http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/folderstore.html

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Mar 8, 2005

  3. Big Will

    Big Will Guest

    Thanx. It took me awhile to figure it out, but I got it doing what I
    want it to do.

    Regards,

    Will

    Big Will, Mar 8, 2005