    But as you can see it's not doing that.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks

    Chris Smith, Jun 27, 2004

  2. Chris Smith

    Moz Champion Guest

    Chris

    TB uses format=flowed, that automatically wraps text at the window width of the viewer. There is a means of disabling that, but its not really necessary. The advantage of format flowed is that a message will wrap no matter what window width the viewer uses, no left or right scrolling for plain text messages.

    Moz Champion, Jun 29, 2004

  3. Chris Smith

    Danny Colyer Guest

    Your message wrapped for me. MC's reply didn't, but that was because of
    an incorrect parameter setting which I've since corrected. Perhaps your
    problem is the same parameter setting.

    Tools | Options | Display | Wrap text to fit window width.

    Danny Colyer, Jun 30, 2004
  4. Chris Smith

    Tony Raven Guest

    Danny Colyer wrote: