  1. Dale

    Dale Guest

    Is there a dedicated Thunderbird newsgroup?

    Dale, Sep 30, 2003

  2. Dale

    Gnomalarta Guest

    Gnomalarta, Sep 30, 2003

  3. Dale

    Dale Guest

    Dale, Sep 30, 2003
  4. On the secnews.netscape.com server

    netscape.mozilla.thunderbird

    Leonidas Jones, Sep 30, 2003
  5. Here is a link:

    snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.mozilla.thunderbird

    Leonidas Jones, Sep 30, 2003
  6. Dale

    Dale Guest

    I'm getting a "newsgroup does not exist" error.

    Dale

    Dale, Oct 1, 2003
  7. Dale

    Gnomalarta Guest

    Whilst decanting a beer Gnomalarta smiled when he saw that Dale had written
    in
    Same here, I can logon on to secnews.netscape.com , the groups are all in
    the netscape.public.grouping and a couple are netscape.dev. There is no
    group in the list relating to Thunderbird or Firebird for that matter.

    Be that as it may, I have found the Thunderbird & Firebird forums very
    informative and users helpful.

    Charlie.

    --
    East of Itchen
    www.peartreegreen.org

    Everything reaching this machine

    Gnomalarta, Oct 1, 2003
  8. Dale

    Chris I Guest

    Dale spoke thusly:
    Set the port to 563, and turn on SSL.

    Chris I, Oct 6, 2003
  9. Dale

    Dale Guest

    I did that and now I'm getting a "connection refused" error.

    Dale

    Dale, Oct 6, 2003