    that's what I want to do! Is there a way to turn off this nag?

    I'm using TB version 1.5.0.9 (20061207)

    TIA

    dino, Jan 3, 2007

  2. go into the config editor: Tools, Options, Advanced, and the Config
    Editor Button, and look for this entry:

    mailnews.nav_crosses_folders

    once found, double click on it and change it to one of the following:

    0 - Always go to the next folder without prompting
    1 - Ask before going (the default behaviour)
    2 - Never go to the next folder with unread messages

    Peter.Potamus.the.Purple.Hippo, Jan 3, 2007

  3. dino

    dino Guest

    Sorted. Thanks for that :)

    dino, Jan 3, 2007