    "Tools, Run filters on folders" and manually run it.

    Is there a way I can make this happen automatically?

    Adam

    Adam S, May 3, 2005

  2. Adam S

    Moz Champion Guest

    First, are the filters enabled?
    View the account the filters are on
    Tools-->Message Filters
    enabled filters will show as enabled

    Moz Champion, May 3, 2005

  3. Adam S

    alix Guest

    I had the same problem and discovered I had to make each filter
    specific to the email address that the mail was directed to. Instead
    of filters for Local Folders I had to make the filter for the actual
    email address - I guess because I have more than one?
    Alix

    alix, May 3, 2005
  4. Adam S

    Z Guest

    You can match on substrings with "Sender/To contains ... " as the filter.

    I use it and it works fine.

    If you use "Sender/To is ..." then you will need an exact and complete
    match.

    Z, May 4, 2005
  5. Adam S

    Adam S Guest

    Thanks Alix, That has fixed it, I also have 3 different email addresses,
    so filtering is quite important!!

    Thanks Again!

    Adam S, May 5, 2005