    option.

    Is this true?
    Is there a trick?

    vernon, Oct 15, 2005

  2. vernon

    Old Gringo Guest

    I have mine set to mark as read after 3 seconds. Right click header
    or NG to do it manually.

    Old Gringo, Oct 15, 2005

  3. vernon

    vernon Guest

    I'm talking about message rules but thanks anyway.

    In message rule one can cause the reader to delete a message as it comes
    it so that you don't see it to start with or mark it read as it comes
    in, etc etc.

    vernon, Oct 15, 2005
  4. vernon

    Old Gringo Guest

    Then in the main window of Thunderbird, under the tools tab, Junk
    mail controls. Good Luck

    Old Gringo, Oct 15, 2005
  5. vernon

    vernon Guest

    I'm talking about
    Under message, Create filter from message
    THAT is filter.

    vernon, Oct 15, 2005