    to increase and decrease font size in the message text but can't figure
    out how to do it in the headers. Help! Thanks.
    jor

    jor, Jun 23, 2006

  2. jor

    Doug G Guest

    The following is from a reply to another post. It works with Windows
    and may work with a Mac.

    In your *Profile's* CHROME folder, create this file with Notepad...

    #threadTree, #folderTree
    {
    font-family: Trebuchet MS! important;
    font-size: 9pt !important;
    background-color: #E3E3E1 !important;
    }

    Name it userChrome.css
    (BG color, font and font size can be tailored to your liking, and the
    two items - threadTree and folderTree - can be configured separately as
    well.)

    Editing Configuration Files
    http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/edit

    Doug G, Jun 24, 2006