    Hey guys,

    does anyone know of a way to import emails from Pegasus?

    Regards Mark

    _, Jun 19, 2004

  2. _

    Wayne Barber Guest

    I've been looking at doing the same. Here's the best answer I've found:
    http://www.kapuchinokafe.com/ko/bythepond/tidbitz/pegasus/pegasusconv.php

    It's a two-step process: convert to Eudora, then convert to Thunderbird.
    The conversion does not preserve folder names, so if you have a lot of
    them, be prepared for a tedious renaming session in Thunderbird.

    Wayne Barber, Jun 22, 2004