    I would really appreciate if someone could help me here.

    With thanks,
    Alex

    Alex, Jul 29, 2004

  2. Alex

    Grinder Guest

    This should help:

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/index.phtml?title=Thunderbird_:_FAQs_:_Backing_Up_and_Restoring

    Grinder, Jul 29, 2004

  3. Alex

    slacK_ Guest

    Yes I would really like a one button way to backup all your mail but
    there is an easy way. All you have to do is backup your Profiles
    directory in your Documents folder. It's in different places on
    different os's. Here is a list of all the directory's for each OS you
    can have.

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/index.phtml?title=Thunderbird_:_FAQs_:_Profile_folder

    slacK_, Jul 29, 2004
  4. Leonidas Jones, Jul 29, 2004