    Is there any way I can control what header information is
    included with forwarded messages?

    Thanks in advance, DGI

    David G. Imber, Oct 12, 2005

  2. Before forwarding, switch to View>>Headers>>None. Another options is to
    forward as an attachment.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 13, 2005

  3. Thank you for replying, but forwarding as attachment doesn't
    do it. It still delivers a mile-long header. And perhaps we are
    looking at different versions of TB, but under View >>Headers my
    options are "all" and "normal". I have no "none".

    Thanks anyway. DGI

    David G. Imber, Oct 13, 2005
  4. Install Mnenhy:

    http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 13, 2005
  5. David G. Imber

    Old Gringo Guest

    A new toy to look over, however when selecting none, the headers are
    removed from the bar above the message view pane but are still shown
    in the message when forwarding. Is there some other settings I am
    missing?

    Old Gringo, Oct 13, 2005
  6. No, you are right, I remembered it incorrectly. Best bet would be to
    set headers to Normal, which would give an abbreviated headers setting.
    Mnenhy doesn't seem to affect the forwarded headers. I am sorry to
    have suggested otherwise.

    Mnenhy is a great extensions though.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 13, 2005
  7. David G. Imber

    Old Gringo Guest

    Not a problem, just thought I was over looking something. Have a good
    one.

    Old Gringo, Oct 13, 2005