Thunderbird exporting

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Nate Rosenthal, Apr 6, 2005.

  1. I had switched from Outlook to Thunderbird and wnt to switch back. How do I
    export my folders from Thunderbird to get them back into out look?

    Nate Rosenthal, Apr 6, 2005

  2. Nate Rosenthal

    Danny Colyer Guest

    ISTR someone reported having done it by transferring from TB to Mozilla,
    then from Mozilla to Netscape, then from Netscape to Outlook. Or
    something like that.

    Danny Colyer, Apr 6, 2005

  3. Nate Rosenthal

    Pun Krocker Guest

    Use TB Autosave http://www.supportware.net/mozilla/#ext13
    to back up your mail in OE format, then copy n paste into OE.

    Pun Krocker, Apr 6, 2005