    Incidentally I did have it before, but the hard drive on the laptop
    died, and I have had to reconfigure everything.

    Thanks

    dkearney, Jan 5, 2006

  2. You probably need to contact your ISP for configuration information.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 6, 2006

  3. T)ools,O)ptions, G)eneral...
    press connection button.

    At least that is how it is in my Thunderbird 1.5.

    I run Thunderbird on wireless broadband laptop and have no problems
    with it.

    Ray Wesley Kinserlow Jr.
    Lubbock, Texas
    rkinserlow at cox dot net