    read/edit these calendars.

    Regards,
    jd

    jincmcse, Sep 2, 2005

  2. jincmcse

    Andy Guest

    You might get a better response if you posted your question on the
    Calendar newsgroup:

    Andy
    --
    to contact me, remove the NO-TINNED-MEAT

    What you are reading here are among the last few messages from me. I
    won’t be here much longer. My time here is coming to an end. I’ve got
    maybe 4, 5 or 6 days left to help out and then I’m gone. I know, I
    know, some of you will be glad to get rid of me, so have a party.
    I’ve posted the rest of my Fun With Telemarketers here:
    snews://secnews.netscape.com:563/df7dcm$

    Andy, Sep 3, 2005