    giving me the option to unblock them. It happens consistently with this
    sender but no others. Anyone have any idea what's going on and how I
    can enable the images again?

    zeeeej, Jan 22, 2006

  2. Tools>>Options>>Privacy

    In the General tab, you have the option to block loading of images in
    mail, and to allow images if the sender is in an address book of your
    choice. See if chamging those options help.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 22, 2006

  3. Do you perhaps have TB set to block images loaded from a remote server?
    Perhaps the other senders use embedded images rather than remote images.

    John Thompson, Jan 22, 2006
  4. zeeeej

    zeeeej Guest

    Both of these solutions worked - I can see the images again. I will
    leave the sender in my address book (I like having images not displayed
    by default). Seems like an awkward solution though - I'd like to know
    if this is a bug or a change I could make somewhere in my setup. But
    thanks.

    zeeeej, Jan 23, 2006
  5. zeeeej

    zeeeej Guest

    Sorry - should have noted that I was replying to Lee's post:

    zeeeej, Jan 23, 2006