    we should be able to click on the forward button to go to the next
    message. I'm seeing this at work and home. Anyone have a solution?

    Thanks.

    TH O, Oct 21, 2007

  2. FWIW: I have had my Forward button greyed out for as long as I can remember. I
    think I posted a question about it here (perhaps a year ago) and can't recall
    what the response was. I use "N" when I am scrolling through or want to be find
    all of the new postings.

    Chuck

    Gualtier Malde, Oct 21, 2007

  3. TH O

    TH O Guest

    It's weird. The buttons have never really worked properly in
    Thunderbird. When they worked they would jump from unread messages in
    one mailbox to another mailbox which is silly. The behavior has even
    dumber when you did a search but couldn't click the forward button to go
    through one message at a time.

    TH O, Oct 21, 2007