    reference each time is to a fresh version of that address book?

    Thanks

    dj tuchler

    Dennis J. Tuchler, Nov 19, 2005

  2. Dennis J. Tuchler

    gwtc Guest

    Dennis J. Tuchler wrote:
    > Is there a way to have OpenOffice.org's spreadsheet and writer
    > applications use one of the Thunderbird address books, so that the
    > reference each time is to a fresh version of that address book?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > dj tuchler

    Not that I'm aware of.

    gwtc, Nov 19, 2005

  3. Dennis J. Tuchler wrote:
    > Is there a way to have OpenOffice.org's spreadsheet and writer
    > applications use one of the Thunderbird address books, so that the
    > reference each time is to a fresh version of that address book?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > dj tuchler

    I think you can, but its an Open Office setting, not a TB one. Sorry I
    don't have an answer off the top of my head, but look in the Oo_O
    configuration.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Nov 20, 2005
  4. On 2005-11-20, Leonidas Jones <> wrote:

    > Dennis J. Tuchler wrote:
    >> Is there a way to have OpenOffice.org's spreadsheet and writer
    >> applications use one of the Thunderbird address books, so that the
    >> reference each time is to a fresh version of that address book?

    > I think you can, but its an Open Office setting, not a TB one. Sorry I
    > don't have an answer off the top of my head, but look in the Oo_O
    > configuration.

    With OOo-2.0: "File...Wizards...Address Data Source" and follow the
    prompts.

    --

    John ()

    John Thompson, Nov 20, 2005
  5. Dennis J. Tuchler

    Tom Schluter Guest

    John Thompson wrote:
    > On 2005-11-20, Leonidas Jones <> wrote:
    >
    >> Dennis J. Tuchler wrote:
    >>> Is there a way to have OpenOffice.org's spreadsheet and writer
    >>> applications use one of the Thunderbird address books, so that the
    >>> reference each time is to a fresh version of that address book?

    >> I think you can, but its an Open Office setting, not a TB one. Sorry I
    >> don't have an answer off the top of my head, but look in the Oo_O
    >> configuration.

    > With OOo-2.0: "File...Wizards...Address Data Source" and follow the
    > prompts.

    This method results in the following error message:

    "SQL Status: S1000

    No Mozilla Addressbook Directories Exist"

    T-bird 1.5 was running at the time I tried executing the wizard.

    Tom Schluter, Nov 23, 2005