    - limit number of maximum connections to news server?

    Thank you,
    Y.

    Yandos, Nov 9, 2005

  2. Deleting the msf file associated with the group will cause it redownload
    headers.
    No, it cannot.
    Edit the newsgroup rc file. There is nothing in the ui to allow this,
    but you can open the rc file in a text editor and rearrange the groups.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Nov 10, 2005

  3. Yandos

    Yandos Guest

    Thank you for tips, seem to work fine :) Only one question remains
    unanswered
    - How do I limit number of maximum connections to news server?

    Y.

    Yandos, Nov 11, 2005