  1. anybody know how to automatically empty local folders trash on exit?
    There is no checkbox like in mailbox settings.
    THX! WK

    Wolfgang Kern, Aug 6, 2004

  2. but not in 'Local Folders' - any hint?
    WK

    Wolfgang Kern, Aug 6, 2004

  3. Wolfgang Kern

    Huw Roberts Guest

    It's in the server settings for the account settings of each account.

    Huw

    Huw Roberts, Aug 6, 2004
  4. Wolfgang Kern

    Huw Roberts Guest

    Sorry, my mistake. I can't find a way to do it either, doesn't look
    like it's supported.

    Huw

    Huw Roberts, Aug 6, 2004
  5. Wolfgang Kern

    John Bowling Guest

    I'm running SuSE 8.2 on my other system and have had prior versions of
    Mozilla running with no problems.

    I downloaded the Linus version of 1.7.2 and did everything the README
    file said to do for Linux. In all attempts I get this error:

    XLib: no protocol specified

    Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display: :0.0

    I was running in root at the time, in the Konsole shell.
    The system had just been updated two hours previously via Yast online
    update and it rebooted with no errors.

    And the KDE display is running correctly as is the Konqueror browser.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks, John

    John Bowling, Aug 6, 2004
  6. Wolfgang Kern

    John Bowling Guest

    There are a lot of messages that appear to have replies, yet everyone of
    what should be replies are only a repeat of the original message.
    They do not have re in the subject anywhere, the body is identical on
    all, and the sender and date/time are identical.

    Some older messages with genuine replys do not display this effect, only
    those without replies.

    This is with Mozilla 1.7.2 on Windows 2000.

    Is this a bug with 1.7.2 (1.7.1 did not do it!).

    John Bowling, Aug 6, 2004
  7. Wolfgang Kern

    Huw Roberts Guest

    Isn't it possible that it's a problem with your ISP?

    Huw

    Huw Roberts, Aug 7, 2004
  8. Wolfgang Kern

    John Bowling Guest

    I could be, and this time downloaded new messages it seemed to have
    corrected itself.

    Thanks John

    John Bowling, Aug 7, 2004