    can select the colour of the background, but not in this one.

    Thanks,
    Pete

    Peter Forstel, Feb 8, 2004

  2. Peter Forstel

    AArDvarK Guest

    Set up this account: news.cerious.com , it is
    available publicly.

    Alex

    AArDvarK, Feb 8, 2004

  3. Peter Forstel

    Fuzzy Logic Guest

    [posted and mailed]

    (Peter Forstel) wrote in
    I have use T+ for many years and they are great with support. I have never
    used the feature you mention but there are lots of good resources here:

    http://www.cerious.com/support.shtml

    Fuzzy Logic, Feb 9, 2004