    1000 pics and I don't want the hassle of doing this manually.

    Thanks,
    Graham.

    Graham Russell, Jan 15, 2005

  2. After installing Thumbs V7 and removing the old database it now seems to be
    rotating portrait images.

    I guess I've just answered my own question.

    Graham Russell, Jan 15, 2005

  3. The thumbnails are rotated, but the images are not. I think "Normalize
    Orientation" under "Quick Process" rotates the images.

    Toke Eskildsen, Jan 15, 2005
  4. Graham Russell

    Eric Gill Guest

    By the time I'm writing this, your reply that you had found the answer had
    shown up.

    However, I was originally going to add that Cerious has their own
    newsgroups for help - you can find the access information on their website.

    Eric Gill, Jan 15, 2005