    only create a contact sheet type HTML that spawns a new window when a
    thumbnail is clicked on (or alters the current browser).

    Thanks.

    Tom Watson, Nov 27, 2003

  2. You bet.
    Not in the same phrase. Mark any jpeg file, press
    ALT+ENTER and you'll find jpeg comments in the
    "database" tag of the properties window.

    In the preferences/options dialog you can tell Thumbs+
    to create keywords from image comments as well.
    It will take them word by word, but not necessarily
    in the same phrasing as the original comment.
    No problem.
    Thumbs+ will create thumbnails in the same
    orientation as the respective file is.
    You can edit all thumbs plus web templates to the
    max extent of HTML. Yes, I think it is possible,
    but you will have to do some HTML code editing in
    order to automate this according to your needs.
    Look at http://www.indiana-lounge.de/gallery.htm
    the gallery pages were all done with Thumbs+
    after a selfdefined template.
    That depends on which template you use for the
    web create. I am pretty sure that your idea is
    possible to realize, but I think you need to
    predefine a web template first.

    Maybe ask in the Cerious support newsgroups on the
    Cerious newsserver

    Michael Quack, Nov 27, 2003

  3. Tom Watson

    Tom Watson Guest

    Hmm... not quite what I want.

    - I'd like to see the JPEG image that seems to be visible only from
    Image->Process and have it visible in the tab area marked "Info" where the
    EXIF and IPTC information is shown. Or some way to copy it to a IPTC tag.
    - Thanks for the info on editing the HTML's... I'll have to give it a go.
    - Especially thanks for that news group. I'll peruse there to learn some
    more.

    Thanks again.
    tom.

    Tom Watson, Nov 27, 2003
  4. Try this: Right click into the info section -> select fields
    -> select annotation. Visible? Done.

    Michael Quack, Nov 28, 2003