    1.4Ghz Athlon display the files almost instantly.

    Anyone got any ideas how to fix?

    Thanks in advance.

    Slamadatan, Jul 23, 2003

  2. Slamadatan

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Slamadatan said:
    If you have your pics in the My Documents folder, move them to somewhere else on
    the drive.

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware mirror

    Brian H¹©, Jul 23, 2003

  3. Slamadatan

    Patrick Guest

    Assuming your using XP, in Windows Explorer, select Tools>Folder
    options>View.
    Make sure that 'Do not cache thumbnails' (about seventh tick box down) is
    NOT checked.
    Hope this helps.

    Patrick, Jul 23, 2003