    Mozilla 1.4

    TIA
    Beat

    Beat von Arx, Oct 25, 2003

  2. Use the View menu for Sort, Messages and Threads
    Set Sort to whatever you want
    Set messages to All and check Threaded
    I set Threads to Threads with unread.

    These settings apply to the newgroup that is currently highlighted and
    will "stick" for that newsgroup. Highlight each newsgroup in turn and
    make whatever View setting you want to apply to that group.

    Irwin Greenwald, Oct 25, 2003