    Is that true?

    Regards,
    Jarek

    CompStuff, Jun 18, 2004

  2. CompStuff

    CompStuff Guest

    anyone?

    CompStuff, Jun 19, 2004

  3. That would kind of defeat the purpose of having a 30fps mode at all,
    wouldn't it? It would look identical to 15fps, and the previous year's
    models can do 16fps movie recording...

    Sony's specs for the P73 say, by the way, that it will only do 30fps when a
    Memory Stick Pro card is in the camera. Maybe that's where the confusion
    comes from.
    Your salesperson's not getting kickbacks for favouring a particular brand,
    by any chance? :)

    Anthony Horan, Jun 20, 2004
  4. Don't know about the double frames, but the overall video quality per
    still frame is definitely very poor among P&S's with VGA video.

    Georgette Preddy, Jun 22, 2004