    My old router, a 3Com has two aerials and I see this Thomson has just the
    one - does that have any bearing on wireless performance?

    Thanks.

    Sami, Apr 3, 2010

  2. I had a Netgear for years that started to get dropped connections after
    Demon updated their s/w. Replaced it with a Thomson SG585 and haven't
    looked back. East to set up / configure and haven't had a problem since
    I got it.

    You'll get more info here:

    http://www.thomsonbroadbandpartner.com/dsl-modems-gateways/products/produ
    ct-detail.php?id=161#