    http://www.tcwo.com

    =)

    E-mail my favorite sales rep with questions:

    Me, Mar 4, 2004

  2. Me

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    Though I've most certainly ordered from TCWO before, I would hardly agree
    with this statement. Nothing there is priced "Wholesale", or even remotely
    close. Though I don't have a wholesale supplier personally, so maybe it
    really does cost companies $90 for an 80 GB hard drive at wholesale prices.
    Or not.

    DeMoN LaG, Mar 4, 2004

  3. Me

    Wizard Guest

    You must think everyone is stupid to have not seen through this obvious
    Spam.

    Wizard, Mar 4, 2004
  4. Me

    Plato Guest

    Hard drives are the hardest items to get nice discounts on even when you
    buy from a
    parts distributor ie the type you have to provide your credit info and
    tax ID to. Yes, one can easily get stuff like sound cards and modems
    cheap but hard drives I think they save to make up for it. I think you'd
    have to buy huge quantities to actually get "wholesale" prices.

    Plato, Mar 4, 2004