this will change your life

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by phoenix, May 31, 2006.

  1. phoenix

    phoenix Guest

    HOW TO MAKE MONEY FAST,EASY AND LEGAL!!!

    I have been on the internet for 10 years now and have received in my
    e-mail many many times letters referring to making money and like
    most of you have ignored them - anyway a few weeks ago I decided to
    see what happened as an experiment as I had heard quite good reports
    about this scheme over the last few years.

    A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just
    like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that
    said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an
    initial investment of $12.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must
    be a scam", but like most of us I was curious, so I kept reading.

    Anyway, it said that you send $2.00 to each of the 6 names
    and addresses stated in the article. You then place your own name
    and address in the bottom of the list at number 6, and post the article

    in at 100 newsgroups. (There are hundreds of thousands) No catch,
    that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people
    first, (especially the legal issue), I thought about trying it. I
    figured, "What have I got lose except 6 stamps and $12.00, right?"
    Then I invested the measly $12.00. Well GUESS WHAT!? ...Within 7
    days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured
    it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first
    week, I made about $70.00. By the end of the second week I made a
    total of over $1000.00! In the third week, I had over $10.000.00 and
    it's still growing. This is now my fourth week, I have made a total
    of just over $42.000.00, and it's still coming in rapidly. Let me
    tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY it works.

    Firstly, make sure you print a copy this article NOW, so you
    can get the information off as you need. I promise you that if you
    follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more than
    you thought possible by doing something so easy! Read this entire
    message carefully! (Print it out or download it.) Follow the simple
    directions and watch the money come! It's easy. IMPORTANT: This is
    not a rip-off, it is not indecent, it is completely LEGAL, and it is
    99% no risk - it really works! If all of the following instructions
    are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.

    PLEASE NOTE: Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50.000.00 or more
    can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful
    because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please
    continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You
    will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business,
    your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in
    the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations
    are happy to pay for quality lists. However, the money made from
    Mailing
    Lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and

    me asking to included in that list. Here are the 3 easy steps to
    success:

    STEP ONE: Get 6 separate piece of paper and write your name and
    address plus the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON
    YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 12 US$ and place TWO inside EACH of the
    6 pieces of paper so the $2.00 will not be seen through the envelope
    (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the
    envelopes and seal them. You would now have 6 sealed envelopes, each
    with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address,
    and two $1.00. What you are doing is creating a service and you are
    paying for it! Like most of us I was skeptical and a little worried
    about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S.
    Post Office 1-800-725-2161 and they confirmed that it was indeed
    legal. Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

    1. Manuel Tinajero / 542 Hernandez / Laredo / Texas / 78046 / U.S.A.
    2. Zack Longley / 7626 Callaghan Rd. Appt. 2703 /San Antonio/
    Texas/ 78229/ U.S.A.
    3. Vance Vann / 83 Plum St. / New Brunswick / N.J. / 08901 / U.S.A.
    4. A.G.S. / 325 Country Club Drive, AAV / Muntinlupa City / PHILIPPINES
    5. Nick Grasso/3900 lomaland dr/San Diego/California/ U.S.A
    6. Christopher Castelino / c/o Liziamma Castelino/Head Nurse of
    Cathlab/P.O. Box No.- 2951 / Mafraq Hospital / Abu Dhabi / U.A.E

    STEP TWO: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
    the other names up 6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc., and Add YOUR NAME
    as number 6 on the list.

    STEP THREE: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this
    article as close to the original as possible. Now, post this amended
    article to at least 100 newsgroups. ( There are close to 450,000 groups

    on Yahoo Groups alone). All you need is 100, but remember, the more you

    post, the more money YOU make! You won't get very much unless you
    post like crazy!

    This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to
    Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the International Postal Lottery Act.
    Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need
    money, you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this
    program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
    participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look
    at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue
    and the money that so many others have received will come your way.

    NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
    either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send
    you.

    This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it
    might be a good idea to wrap the $1 in dark paper to reduce the risk of

    mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and directions carefully
    followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as
    a List Developer with two dollars each. Your name will move up the
    list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you
    will be receiving tens of thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an
    opportunity for only $12.00 ($2.00 for each of the six listed above)
    Send it now, add your name to the list and you're in business!

    NOTE: Send only US dollars in this program as the US dollar always
    has a stable exchange rate and is easily available to peoples
    outside the US. If you live outside the US then please exchange local
    currency int. 12 US$. Exchanging money int. is cheap, easy and can
    be done at most banks, post offices, embassies even super markets. It
    will all be worth it when you start receiving thousands of dollars
    in the mail. Also letters to places other than your own country, it is
    a good idea to send them air-mail (not by land, there is not a lot of
    difference in price for this.

    ********************POSTING TO NEWSGROUPS*****************

    STEP ONE: You do not need to type this entire letter to do your own
    posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter,
    drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from

    the edit menu. Open a blank 'notepad file' and place the cursor at
    the top of the document then select 'paste' from the edit menu. Then
    delete the first name #1, make the second name #1 etc., then add
    your name and address to #6, then save the file as a .txt file, so you
    have the file to go back to.

    STEP TWO: Using Netscape or Internet Explorer try searching for
    various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
    discussion boards, etc.) One of the largest newsgroups can be found
    at Yahoo Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com) and ListBot at
    (http://listbot.com). Also if you use Outlook Express and Netscape
    Messenger you will have access to hundreds of thousands of
    newsgroups worldwide. Visit these newsgroups, guestbooks, message
    boards etc., and post this article as a new message by highlighting
    the text of this letter selecting 'paste' from the edit menu. Fill
    in the subject header, try and think of something that a curious person

    cant resist from checking, that's it keep posting in the newsgroups, a
    matter of seconds. There is a faster way. If you use Microsoft Outlook
    or
    Outlook Express to select newsgroups rapidly. You only need a one
    time, 'Copy and Paste' to send to all of them automatically.

    ******REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST, THE MORE YOU GET*******
    You have to post a minimum of 100** and that's it!! You will start
    receiving money from around the world in a matter of days! You may
    want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you will
    receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to
    use,
    as long as the postal service will deliver it.
    Get all your work colleagues or schoolfriends involved. Talk it over
    with all your friends or simply post it to everyone in your email
    address book.

    Here are some useful links, but remember there are thousands more:
    Smartgroups http://smartgroups.com
    Yahoo Clubs http://clubs.yahoo.com
    Listbot Http://www.listbot.com
    MSN Communities http://communities.msn.com
    Bravenet Forums http://www.bravenet.com
    Ezboard http://www.ezboard.com

    REMEMBER: This program relies on the honesty and integrity of the
    people involved we are in a WIN WIN situation, basically what we are
    doing is helping each other get enough money to afford those basic
    things we desperately want, with a lot more extra.

    So you have posted this message on at least 100 newsgroups, you get
    5 responds to begin with. Each of the 5 persons sent you $2.00. These
    5 people now make the MINIMUM 100 postings, each with your name at #5
    and 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another
    $50.00 for you, now those 25 each make 100 MINIMUM postings with
    your name at #4 and only 5 replies each, this will bring in an
    additional
    $1250.00 and you can see it just goes on and on and on.

    Good Luck everybody this works, I am sorry I have been a skeptic for
    all these years and now I am kicking myself for ignoring those e-
    mails, by now I could have been very very wealthy.

    phoenix, May 31, 2006

  2. phoenix

    Helen Guest

    How to report you, easy and legal:

    Helen, May 31, 2006

  3. Isn't the new abuse service that send a suicide bomber to their house?

    "Guard yourself from the terrible empty light of space,
    the bottomless
    Pool of the stars.
    (Expose yourself to it: you might learn something.)"

    "Quia Absurdum"
    Robinson Jeffers
    from "Double Axe"

    John A. Stovall, May 31, 2006